I’m sitting here starving at work, so I think I’ll link you (and me) to some of the fabulous-looking food recipes that have come across my Google Reader lately.
- Black Bean and Chorizo Soup – this sounds warm and spicy, a perfect sort of meal for a fall/winter day!
- Grilled Wings – I just want to eat that crispy blackened skin and dip the rest in some BBQ sauce, messy as can be.
- Snickerdoodle Scones – I love snickerdoodles and I’ve recently discovered the joy of scones. Putting these two together and feeling guilt-free about having something extremely cookie-like for breakfast? Love it.
- Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos – I will eat anything that’s stuffed with cream cheese. This looks amazing!
- Savory Bread Pudding with Butternut Squash, Chard, and Cheddar – I plan on making this for dinner in the next couple of weeks. The combination of bread pudding with butternut squash? Right up my alley, especially this time of year.
- Spaghetti Squash Gratin – mmmm, cheeeeeeese.
- Priorities: or, how to roast a pumpkin – because we have several sitting outside on the stoop that I plan to make into pie soon, and I need all the help I can get. The last time I did this, I managed to break the motor on my blender!
- Simple Yet Glorious Caramel Sauce Recipe – need I say more?
Have any good fall/winter recipes to share? Let me know in the comments. Bonus points if there’s a squash of some sort involved.